LineageOS17.1 in Xiaomi A2 Lite (Daisy)
The follow instructions are done by adb and twrp commands line.
OS used: Windows 10
- adb fastboot tool
- USB drivers
- Xiaomi driver
Set into your android device:
- USB debugging option enable.
- Disable Encryption on the phone (DisableForceEncryption.zip)
Packages(download and leave the installation packages into your mobile SD):
- LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi “Daisy”
- Press the dlower button + power button to boot in
- Plug the mobile on your pc.
- Open adb terminal tool (C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot\cmd-here.exe) and test it by: adb devices
- Fastboot boot twrp.img –> in my case I use: twrp-daisy-3.3.1-0-offain.img it worked for my device :)
- Make sure to create a backup (System, Data and Boot).
- Then wipe the data partition, cache partition and the system partition (on this step you will lose all your data).
adb shell twrp wipe data twrp wipe cache twrp wipe system
- Install LineageOS17 image by TWRP commands and restart to TWRP mode again.
twrp install /external_sd/LineageOS17/lineage-17.1-20200413-UNOFFICIAL-daisy.zip exit adb reboot bootloader
- Install Gapps (google play market)
adb shell twrp install /external_sd/LineageOS17/BiTGApps-arm64-10.0.0-v0.6_signed.zip exit
- switch to slot if you are been in the A slot now switch boot onto B
fastboot getvar current-slot --to know which slot you are fastboot set_active b -- If you were at A slot so switch to B adb reboot
Below I left a couple of links were useful for me; I strong recommended to backup all your data before to start, as well as count with other phone in case you get in trouble with the installation.
adb and fastboot twrp commands I used
adb devices adb reboot bootloader fastboot getvar current-slot fastboot set_active b fastboot boot xxxxx adb shell twrp wipe data twrp wipe cache twrp wipe system twrp install /external_sd/LineageOS17/lineage-17.1-20200413-UNOFFICIAL-daisy.zip adb reboot bootloader twrp install /external_sd/LineageOS17/BiTGApps-arm64-10.0.0-v0.6_signed.zip adb reboot
Thanks to: reujea0 & forum.xda-developers